Look, it’s blood. It’s Summers blood.
Get to Know Me Meme - [3/5] Favourite Female Characters: Willow Rosenberg."There’s no one in the world who has the power to stop me now."
Jon Stewart is back from vacation, and he’s not wasting any time going after one of his favorite targets: Fox News.
Upon second viewing, I have definitely concluded that Guardians of the Galaxy is even better when you imagine it as a tabletop campaign with an increasingly frustrated DM who’s sick of being interrupted.
GM: “Roll 2d10.”
Peter: “Red high. Twelve.”
GM: “You have 12 percent of a plan.”
The entire prison break scene was just Rocket’s player rolling knowledge checks on every turn until something worked.
- When Drax’s player said, “I go into the phone booth and call Ronan to Knowhere”, the DM stared open-mouthed for a minute, then called break time. The rest of the party was speechless.
- Pretty much just in general, Drax’s player is one of those people who thinks Chaotic Neutral means “throws self at shit for the lulz” and is really fortunate he didn’t have many other opportunities to derail the campaign.
- Gamora’s player gets really exasperated by the entirety of the campaign. They rolled a character with a tragic backstory and clear hooks to the villain to expand on, and had no idea that everyone else was going to be so silly. It leads to begging the party to just once execute a normal plan because look at Gamora’s stealth bonus, this min/maxed assassin needs a chance to use her abilities, please.
- Rocket’s a skill monkey who, if not for Drax’s grand display of idiocy, would have gladly derailed the campaign with absurd plans.
- Groot was a joke idea someone came up with that people ended up liking too much.
- Ronan’s confusion when Star Lord began dancing was the DM’s confusion verbatim.
- The DM now vetoes Chaotic Neutral characters on principle.
WHATEVER SHALL I DO
@prattprattpratt: I just got pretty hard core up in a drug dealers face. Fuck that guy. Be good. Don’t be a drug dealer. People will think ur a piece of shit.
Jon Stewart Goes After Fox in Powerful Ferguson Monologue
i’m annoyed that i live in a world where expecting people to just be decent and nice to each other makes me naive.